S. XVI - XVII (1582-1667)
National Historic Monument
The church, designed by the French masters J. Triafont and M. Valganbol, consists of a nave and lateral chapels between buttresses. The construction unifies both religious and defensive functions, and it has the characteristics of the Mediterranean church-fortress: a solid tower with parapet walk on the top, a rampart above the corridors, sloping walls, walls with loopholes and small windows, among other features. We should note the portal on its façade, a jewel from the Valencian baroque; and the plateresque portal from the primitive church.
Parish square · C/ Sant Cristòfol · Tel. 964 451 933 Hours: from 10:00 to 13:00 h. and 17:30 to 18:30 h.