S. XVII - XVIII (1698-1702)
The portal of the principal façade of the Archpriest Church de la Asunción was designed by J.B. Vinyes and B. Mir. The Portal has got two-floor reredos placed on the bare canvas of the wall, ending in a cornice. The main stone comes from local quarries in the mountains of El Puig, the dark stone comes form Chilches and the white stone from the quarries located between Vinebre and Ascó. We should note the two pair of Solomonic columns with Corinthian capitals and the anagram of the Virgin surrounded by angels and floral motifs.