S. XVI (1560)
We are in front of the only remaining vestige of the old church. It is formed by two pillars which are two-thirds detached of the wall, ending in a rectangular form. It is composed of a semi-circular arch with plain studs. Each of the keystones is decorated with a cherub. The Portal ends in a niche with the image of Our Lady of the Assumpció, by Vinaròs’ sculptor A. Serrano. The cherubs carrying the anagram of the Assumpció with the date of the construction and the inscription "Veni Coranaberis" complete this Portal. We should note the two medallions containing St. Peter and St. Paul’s bust.