S. XVII - XVIII
This Chapel is attached to the church and can be reached from the inside, and it was built in two phases. The first period took place between 1657 and 1667, the work was done by J. Ibáñez. In the second phase, the chapel was finished in 1794, with the project by the architect P. Fray Gonell from Vinaròs. The Baroque lintel with voussoirs was designed by A. Ximboó, and it has two pillars that hold a pediment decorated with balls and diamond tips on both sides, which houses the Eucharistic emblem. There, we can see interesting polychrome stucco works (1768), painted by J. Esteve Bonet. The relieves, gilt cornices and decoration of the interior were made by R. Cifre and Sons (1918). Parish Square · C/ Sant Cristòfol · Tel. 964 451 933 Opening hours: daily from 10:00 to 13:00 h. and 17:30 to 18:30 h.