Town Hall
S. XVIII (1784)

The Town Hall was the ancient School of First Letters and The Flour House. The mason master, J. Fontes, the carpenter P. Vives and the blacksmith master A. Agell designed this building. The original façade had two windows and a central door, as it is today, and three balconies with and iron balcony on the first floor, which was later unified into the existing balcony. At the front there are two shields, one on the door and another on the balcony, which dates from 1785. We should note the coat of arms of the town and the balcony along the entire façade...

 

 

The Town Hall was the ancient School of First ...

Enjoy the cuisine of Vinaròs

 
© Ajuntament de Vinaròs - Tourist Info Vinaròs 964 45 33 34 vinaros@touristinfo.net © Ajuntament de Vinaròs Vianròs és turisme PARCS NATURALS DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA CASTELLÓN MEDITERRÁNEO COMUNITAT VALENCIANA Turismo Vinaròs vinaros@touristinfo.net