This is the second Town Hall of Vinaròs. Originally, the Vila's House had direct access from the street, through a stone staircase with a big slope placed on the outside. It consisted of a small room with a wooden cabinet to keep the privileges, books and papers of the Council. The Town Hall was also used by the justice to celebrate audiences, and sometimes it was used as a prison for important people. The niche on the façade is dedicated to St. Dominic of Guzmán (1722). We should note the traditional windows of the façade and also the shield of the Alós family, which has a wing inside of it.