The church of the former convent of San Telmo today has become the Wenceslau Ayguals d'Izco Municipal Auditorium. It is a masonry building, which has angular stones. The façade is in the middle of two square bell towers with three bodies, ending in a balustrade. The door, at the foot of the temple, is a lintel with a central masonry oculus that looks like a block of stones. The building has a rectangular floor and a single nave divided into four sections, with lateral chapels connecting each other. Outside the dome, we can see the blue and white tiles of the cross with the emblem of St. Augustine. Plaza Sant Agustí · Tel. 964 407 700 · Opening hours: from 18:00 to 21:00 h. Closed on Mondays.
San Telmo Church - Auditorium
S. XVIII (1749-1762)