This website is owned and managed by the Vinaròs Town Hall.
This informational website has been created by the Vinaròs Town Hall. By accessing this page, users imply that they are aware of and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Ownership of the website. The domain name www.turisme.vinaros.es is registered in the name of the Vinaròs Town Hall (Ayuntamiento de Vinaròs), with Tax ID P1213800D and legal offices in Plaça Parroquial, 12, E-12500 Vinaròs, (Castelló). Contact telephone no. +34 964.455.253 and email address email@example.com
- Intellectual property of the website. All the intellectual property rights of the website content and its graphic design are the exclusive property of the Vinaròs Town Hall to whom the exclusive exercise of rights of exploitation thereof correspond. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorisation of the Vinaròs Town Hall. The images which are made available for users in the Gallery section are excluded from this point through the Creative Commons license. Likewise, all the distinctive logos, brands, trade names or signs of any type of contents on this website are protected by law.
- Website content and links. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall not be held liable for the improper use of the contents of its website, with sole liability falling upon the individual(s) who access or use the contents. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall not assume any liability for the information contained on the third-party websites which can be accessed throughout links on the website www.turisme.vinaros.es. The presence of these links is strictly informational and does not constitute in any case an invitation to contract the products or services which are offered on the linked website. In the case that the Department of City Promotion and Tourist Interest of Vinaròs has effective knowledge that the activity or the information which is sent from these links is illegal, constituent of a crime or can harm the property or rights of third parties susceptible to compensation, it shall act with the necessary diligence to suppress or render the corresponding link invalid with the shortest delay possible.
- Updates and modifications to the website. The Vinaròs Town Hall reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notification and without assuming any liability for doing so.
- Technical Information. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall not assume any liability that may arise from technical problems or errors in the IT equipment, not attributable to the Town Hall, which occur during the connection to the Internet network, or which can be caused by third parties due to illegitimate breaches outside of its control. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall not guarantee the lack of viruses or other elements that can cause damage on the computer systems, in the electronic documents or in the files of the users of the website or third-party websites; therefore, it shall not be held liable for damages that may occur due to these causes. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall also be exempt from all liability for any damages that the user may suffer as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information that the Vinaròs Town Hall provides when it comes from third-party sources.
- User data processing. Without prejudice to the provisions set forth in each one of the website forms, when the user provides their personal data, they are expressly authorising the Vinaròs Town Hall to carry out the automated processing of their personal data for the purposes indicated in the same forms. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall store the data provided by the user in a file held thereby and notified to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The Vinaròs Town Hall shall neither transfer nor communicate the data collected to third parties without the user’s consent. Users may exercise their rights to access, rectification, erasure or objection, in the Oficina de Información y Atención Ciudadana (Citizen Help and Information Office) of the Vinaròs Town Hall (Pl. Parroquial, 12), by filling out the corresponding forms.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general, the relationships with the users which are derived from the provision of the services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The users of this website are aware of the foregoing and accept it voluntarily.