Vinaròs is one of the first destinations in the Valencian Community to earn the Tour & Kids seal, the Family Tourism Product Club of the Valencian Community, formed by destinations and companies which seek to promote and encourage high-quality family tourism. In order to obtain the Tour & Kids seal, a tourist destination must first pass a certification process that guarantees a high-quality tourism offer, which is specially adapted for families.
In Vinaròs, you can enjoy a large variety of leisure activities and services tailor-made for the entire family. You can enjoy outdoor activities close to nature which are designed for both children and the elderly. We highly recommend walks along the trails that run parallel to the coast and inland, especially El Jardí de Sòl de Riu trail (northern coast) and the Redona de l’Ermita trail (mountain).
Designed with the little ones in mind, children’s entertainment activities are planned for Carnival, Holy Week, and throughout the summer. Other intriguing possibilities include outdoor film sessions, creative workshops for children, as well as storytelling and reading and language activities designed for entertainment at the Biblioplaya, or “Library on the Beach”.
One family activity that the city has to offer is a visit to the port to watch the ships arriving with their fish and seafood catches for the day, which are then auctioned off on the spot. In the Family Tourism Guide you can learn about all of the family tourism opportunities the municipality has to offer. You can find a brief summary below:
- Hotels, apartments, and restaurants with special services for families.
- Guided tours and audio guide services.
- Short, child-friendly walking routes, with signposts and educational panels.
- Bicycle routes.
- Wide range of entertainment options, leisure activities, cinema, and shows for all ages.
- Beaches with services for families: lifeguards, ID bracelets, games, recreation areas, and easy access for pushchairs and prams.
- Water sports: sailing, scuba diving, and boat trips.
Enjoy the family-friendly side of Vinaròs! Find out more at: www.tourandkids.com